About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Site Updates

Today's Topic:
  • Site Updates/Outlook
As you can probably tell, the site looks a bit different.  I'm trying out this new style, though I'm probably going to fiddle around with things for a while, trying to get something that I like.  The background picture is nice, though I'm not sure if it meets the theme I'm going for.



I'm gonna be working the next few days, trying to get a good picture, and make the rest of the colors work with it.  I'll get back to you guys on that.

Also, once again I'd like to thank all my readers.  I haven't been blogging long, but already I have 11 views from Australia (some of those being my own, before I turned views off for my own computer), 92 views from the United States, 2 views from Germany and 6 views from Russia!

I'd also like to apologize.  I was posting a good bit at first, but now I've started to slow down, just posting a picture or saying the site looks a bit different.  Hopefully I can start getting some better posts soon.  Because that's what you guys want to read, right?  Not some guy rambling about Warcraft Comics and site visits.  So don't worry, I'll try my best to get some more stuff in, but honestly things are pretty boring over here.

Working hard to bring you one of the best blogs on the interwebz,
Logic Box


Oh, by the way, please check out this blog.  A friend helped me promote this blog, so I'm going to help her with her's. http://thegingerrebellion.blogspot.com/

1 comment: