About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Appreciation Day!

Today's topics:
  • Reflection on yesterday's posts
  • A New Holiday
Before getting to the topic of Appreciation Day, I'd like to reflect on my post last night about me becoming a 'legend.'  First let me start by saying I know it's completely ridiculous, I just thought it would be fun to write something like that.
 

Also, I've decided that, however cool it would be to be some sort of 'Myth,' that's not the path I would want to take.  I wouldn't want my name to disappear in the shadows.  I would rather have my name ring through the ears of those who might forget.

I know, I know, I may be pushing it.  But I don't mean this as in I want to force my friends to think about me 24/7 or anything.  Like I said earlier, I accept that lives will in fact continue, as they fully should.  But I've decided to try and live by this motto: Enter to applause, and go out with a bang, preferably with more applause afterwords.

Now, onto Appreciation Day.  It's a holiday I just made, entirely for thanking all your friends and family, and telling them how awesome they are.  Mostly the latter.  This is a day for giving well deserved compliments, and thanking those who have given you the gift of friendship.

Of course you are welcome to do this in person, but for those deciding to take an online approach, may I suggest trying this template (which I shall be using with some friends shortly)?

[Friend's Name Here] [Compliments] You're awesome.  Stay epic my friend.  -[Your Name]


Man, this post seemed so much longer in my head.  Well, I'm off.  I plan to write something (in the above format) to all my Facebook Friends (which is thankfully not in the hundreds) and some other friends by e-mail and maybe even passed on messages through those I have contact with.  Have fun!

Stay epic my friends,
Logic Box

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Logic, joo like pie, which eez good. Stay epicsauce meh fweend! -Le Tuna Sandwich

    ReplyDelete