About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Interesting Holiday Read

Today's Topic:
  •  Debate (sort of): Merry Christmas VS Happy Holidays

Hello everyone.  It's the Holiday season, and I plan on posting a bit more sometime soon.  But in the mean time, I thought this was an interesting read (yes, it's on the World of Warcraft forums, but it's interesting none the less).  It's got a lot of opinions on the whole 'Merry Christmas VS Happy Holidays' thing.  Thought it might interest some of you, I know it did for me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3765087872?page=1

Hopefully I can get another post before Christmas.

-Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment