About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Battle Continues...

Today's Topics:
  • Christmas Aftermath
  • Progress Report on Nerds VS Populars
  • Possibly Other Things
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important side note; this was supposed to be published a few days ago, but my internet went out.  I'm using a different signal right now, but I won't be able to do another entry for a while.  It could be a few days or a couple weeks, but I'll try to post as soon as possible.  In the mean time, here is this post.  Happy New Year!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's 5 days past Christmas, and I must say, I'm surprised.  My younger cousins, ages 9 and 4, are pretty crazy.  And pretty violent.  The younger one, whenever seeing us play a game, normally asks about either Zombies, or Guns.

They play tons of violent video games (some of which I don't even play), and always run around with TV remotes in their hand, pretending to shoot everything.  And the younger of the two, whenever he sees the portraits of friends on Skype, always takes out his finger gun, points at the screen, and goes 'BOOM!  BOOM!"


So you can imagine how I felt when I learned they were each getting multiple Nerf Guns (one of them being the famous Vulcan, the Machine Gun) for Christmas. 


So when I woke up yesterday, I was very surprised.  I left my room, and the Vulcan was just sitting there, untouched.  And they didn't touch it all day.  Yes, maybe it was because they forgot the tri-pod, and that beast is hard for even me to manage while holding up, but I was still astounded, especially when I saw one of them continuing to use the fake remote gun. 


Another day has begun, and again the Vulcan just sits there, no attempt to remember to bring the tri-pod next time, or a different gun.  Though I think I should be pretty happy that it was not the chaos I was expecting.


Now, onto my book.  Rest assured, Nerds VS Populars is still being worked on.  For those of you who don't know, it's a book I started about a year ago, and have been working on ever since.  I plan to publish it via the Amazon Kindle. 


Now I freely admit that I am not working on it nearly as much as I should be, but when you are stuck in a small room bored out of your mind, looking at, editing, and typing the same thing you have seen a million times is not high on the To Do List.  But don't worry, work will continue and the book will get published, even if it takes a while.


Also, I'm still messing around with things, trying to find a suitable picture for the background, but hopefully I'll come out with one soon.

Happy New Year,
Logic Box



1 comment:

  1. Great read! Can't wait for Nerds VS Populars! I'm in it! Oh, and skype or e-mail me A.S.A.P. because we need to talk about possibly a *whisper* movie!

    ReplyDelete