About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Business, Oysters, and Other Things

Today's Topic:
  •  Business (Gaming)
  • Oysters
  • Nerds VS Populars
  • Other
Hello, all.  First things first.  If I post this, I get some free money on the online game I play.

Take a look at my amusing profile at this <a href="http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=2698050&userid=2698050&rbx_source=ambassador&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=ambpro">amazing creative game</a> I found


There.  Now that business is taken care of, lets get down to some fun.


Now, anyone who already knows me, they know that I am in Australia right now.  I'm sure many of you are expecting me to talk about that, but I'm not.  Not Today, anyway.  Why?  Because, frankly I would just ramble on about why I want to go back.  If I had a couple dollars for every time I thought about how I could get back, or why I want to go back, or what I'd do if I got back since the time we left Colorado, then we'd probably have enough money to go back.  But I'll make do.

Anyway, enough of me complaining (which I'll try to keep most of it off of here, though unfortunately my mind is a very complaint-filled place.  I'm sure I'll get to some mad ravings eventually).  How about some Oysters?

I love all seafood.  Oysters are no exception.  Why, you ask, am I talking about Oysters?  Really, I have no idea.  I guess I just need something to talk about besides my ramblings about Australia.  And I just ate some, that too.

Anyway, Oysters are probably the most Ocean-Tasting seafood there is.  Squid doesn't have that taste that makes you think, "Wow, this definitely came from the sea!"  Shrimp and Fish do have this taste, but I think Oysters have the taste the most.  They are the true Taste of the Sea, in my opinion.

Well, that was random.  What else?  Well, if I haven't told you already, I have Skype.  If you want my User Name, just leave a comment with your full name, and if I know you I'll send a message (if you're reading this, you probably got the link via Facebook or E-Mail).  I know it's probably an unnecessary precaution, because who's going to be reading this that I don't know?  But a friend told me her Twitter has followers from people from Malaysia.  So you never know.

Oh, here's something important.  My book, Nerds VS Populars is about half way finished.  I'll make sure to put more info about it once it comes out.  Also, I've continued working on my Documentary, Project Phoenix.  I'm going to try and finish my book, first, but work will go on and off with both of them.

Well, that's about it.  I'll try to write more about Australia, soon.  Hopefully I can keep doing this, and I don't just abandon the blog.  I might not write tomorrow, I might not write this week, though I promise to try and write a few times before the year is up.

I apologize if the beginning was sort of depressing.  It makes me sound like I'm really hating things here.  Well don't worry, I'm doing better than I lead on.

Also, I came up with this name, Logic Box.  I'll be signing off as it.  I like the name; I used it for my Computer, and a few other things.  Well, I hope this post wasn't TOO boring.  Like I said, next time I'll try to write some things about Australia.

I'm missing you all,
Logic Box

2 comments: