About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Couple Things



Today's Topic's:
  • Thanks
  • Comic
Alright guys, keeping it short today.  First off I would like to thank all my readers.  In a very short period of time, my view count has gone up to a grand total of 101!  Thank you for reading, and I hope you all continue to read and enjoy the posts I write for everyone. 


I'd also like to put this comic here for all you WoW players.  I especially find the last panel hilarious, just seeing the Night Elf with the sunglasses doing the hand motions and everything.  Enjoy!
Hoping you all had a marvelous holiday, and a great new year,
Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment