About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some Changes

If you're reading this right now, then you'll see I've made a couple changes to the blog.


It was mostly so I could fit that little Amazon widget you see over on the left, featuring my book.  Because I think that's a pretty important thing to show. 

However I'm not entirely sure I like the look.  I'll be tweaking where things are a bit, but for the most it'll look like this.  At least for now.  As I said, I'm not sure I like it.  Does anyone have any feedback for the new layout?

Oh, and I've finally added another poem to Writer's Block.

Oh, duh, I almost forgot.  Yesterday's blog post may need some explanation.  In a final tribute to the game Little Inferno I mentioned, I decided to write the post in their style.  Occasionally throughout the game you get letters from a character called the Weatherman.  He talks much like the post, and offers little glimmers of hope in a bleak time.  And he always signed off: "Over the smokestacks...Over the city...The Weatherman."

Seeing as yesterday was the first time we'd gotten any real sunlight in at least a couple weeks I think, I thought it would be appropriate.

Strange, that this would happen after I give my attention to a game about (excluding the metaphor) surviving in an extremely cold world, waiting for the sun to come out.  

Well, coincidences do happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment