About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Good Day

Today was a foggy day.  Foggy days are great.



Just the mystery, the mood, the atmosphere that fog adds to a day, and, me being ever concerned with presentation and drama, this makes me feel great.

Today on the bus ride out of the city, I actually took a seat closer to people than I normally do.  And later in the day, I actually talked to people.

Talked.  To people.

Still with me?

Later I enjoyed a nice bit of farming in Minecraft.  I've got a great thing going on here.  Of course, afterwards someone raided my house and stole my Anvil, which are quite expensive to build I might add, but overall it's been a pretty good day.

And I was so moody yesterday, already preparing depressing messages for friends.  I'll give them a break and wait until morning. 

Well, I definitely want to do a blog post tomorrow involving a fear of mine, but for now I'll sign off.


Oh, and this makes two posts in a row starting with the letter G.  Hardly interesting at all, but just thought I'd point it out.  For whatever reason.  


No comments:

Post a Comment