About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Guess What?

A story I tell a lot is something that happened between me and a younger cousin a long time ago. 



I did the classic, "Guess what?  Chicken butt!" thing once.  Naturally, he found it absolutely hilarious.  Although based off the following conversation, he didn't seem to quite get it.

Him: "Knock, knock!"
Me: "Who's there?"
Him: "Chicken butt!"
Me: "...Chicken butt who?"
Him: "Just chicken butt!"  Then he burst out laughing.  He did this a few times, always with the same reaction.  

Yeah, he did a lot of weird stuff.  We have tons of inside jokes, each one with a brilliant story behind them.

Long story short my family's hilarious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment