About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hmm

Today's topics:
  • Typos
  • Projects
  • That great thing the internet (This has been delayed.  See below.)
Well first I'd like to say that if you are reading this post, you should read past the break.  Click that little 'read more' thing right below this.  Why?  Well, not only does it better let me track what crazy posts people are viewing, it makes me all warm and fuzzy to know somebody is reading more than the little intro paragraph I write up.


So now that we've got that out of the way, we can talk about other stuff.  Because that's what we come here to do.  Talk.  Well, type is more like it.  Anyway.

After months of this blog being up, I've only just noticed a minor typo in the 'about me' section.  Like I said, minor, but I'm supposed to be a writer.  I can't be confused by petty mistakes involving the words 'to' and 'too.'

Well speaking of writing (oh God, almost said righting), my book continues on its way to completion.  As always.  I've added a bit more of that difficult character development I mentioned last time. 

It's not much, but I think that's the incredible thing about character development.  You don't need to write whole pages.  You might need a paragraph or sentence.  Even the choice of one particular word can really tell you a lot about a character.  Depends on who it is and what's the word.

Creating things gets me in a good mood.  Books, stories, blog posts, drawings, games, levels on games, it doesn't matter.  I enjoy it.  And I know many people enjoy it as well.  And these people can come up with amazing things when they get together, and actually pool their skills into one project.

Which is why I am founding the Creator's Union.  I've found a couple other dedicated creators (probably more so than I am) who will help me when I need it.  There will be a blog and a website, where creative peoples such as myself will be able to come together and, well, create.  Share tips, ideas, ask for help, and assemble leagues of justice, it'll all go down here.

Now it's still in early stages and neither site is up yet, but, as a certain friend of mine would say right about now, it'll be cray.

Now I would elaborate on that more, and I also had a good spiel about a book I picked up as well, but I should be heading to bed.  I think I'll actually post two days in a row, tomorrow.  About time!

Hopefully it has a better flow, tomorrow, too.  Reading this over, I feel something's off.  Whatever.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment