About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Schools Meet Business

Today's Topics:
  • Schools
  • Businesses
  • Cashola
Here's an idea I've been having for a little while.  Schools need to collide with businesses.


Okay, so schools often times have a bit of budget problems, especially in the US right now.  I thought of something that may be able to help.  Just a little.

I believe schools should have little on-campus, student run stationary stores.  Think about it.  Students are always losing their pens, or glue sticks, or need more paper, or filled up their notebook, etc.

 This store would allow a few things to happen:
  • Students could much more easily stay stocked up on supplies
  • Students would be able to gain money and experience by working in the store
  • The school would gain a bit of money
This store would be open for non-students as well.  Now keep in mind this is one example.  I think other things could be accomplished.  Maybe a 7-11 type place?  Maybe a cafe run by students in the cooking class?  Maybe a book store next to the library?

Who knows.   But I really think that, if handled correctly, this could really help people.  A lot.  I'm not saying I just single-handedly solved the school budget crisis, but I think it could do some good, even when the troubles are over. 

Solve problems, people!  Solve problems.

-Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment