About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

In Other News...

Today's Topics:
  • ION
Hello there, Logic Box here.  I've just opened up the secret project I mentioned a while back.  The reason it's so late is that it's been hard to get all the people involved together to finish this.  It's still not completely done, but I'm not waiting any longer.  Read past the break to find out more.




So this project is called In Other News...  It's a co-blog I've created with some fellow bloggers about...well...stuff!  I won't linger on about it because there isn't much to say, so here's the link:

http://teamion.blogspot.com.au/

Hope you enjoy it,
Logic Box


No comments:

Post a Comment