About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dreaming of Demons

Today's Topics:
  • My dream
  • Writer's Block
I had THE most amazing dream last night.  It was like a video game or something.  I was a very powerful mage that was with other mages, and a huge amount of soldiers from the Imperial Legion in the Elder Scrolls (Third Era/Oblivion Time-frame).  We had to defend a fortress from an army of demons.  A lot of demons.  To top things off, I'm pretty sure I had full control over myself within the dream.

 So in the dream I was outside, when something attacked.  Some sort of wolf or something.  Not sure.  It was fast and dangerous, that's for sure.  There were a lot of civilians around so me and another person did our best to fight it.  But we knew that was just the beginning so we rushed everyone inside.

Then came the epic demon battling.  It was just AWESOME throwing fireballs in the face of evil, defending the people in the fortress/house/whatever it was.

After a while we retreated to the building and me and the other magi  had to seal off all the entrances with powerful magic.  It was very, very cool.

Eventually nightfall came.  Someone, I think an orc, and I were sneaking through the grass.  In the distance we could see giant flames, and hear the yells of battle as the Imperial Legion combated the demons. 

After this, like many dreams, things sort of repeated but with a different twist.  This time it was a bit scarier.  Like, zombies, scary.  Soldiers were running down the hill from the demons, all zombified...Yet, only half...Despite their disfigured appearance we couldn't quite tell that they were zombies.  They could talk and were still intelligent.  So we let a few in before shutting the doors, before realizing what was going on. 

After watching the horrified people run around outside momentarily, I went into the main room to find the zombies being stabbed to death in a bloody heap on the floor.  Not very pleasant at all.

Then the dream transferred to a scarier, and less demon-destroyingly awesome state.  Zombie invasion.  I was with my family in what was sort of my old house.  I seemed to be lacking my magical powers, as there was no balls of fire going around when the zombies got nearby.  This was a bit creepier although we seemed to make it out alright.

Why am I telling you this?  I don't know.  I just found going around all medieval like killing hordes of demons alongside one of my favorite video game legions with magical powers amazing.

Also, I'd like to introduce my blog Writer's Block.  It'll be a place that I'm going to share all my short stories with you.  I already put one up today.  I hope you enjoy it: http://thewriblock.blogspot.com.au/

Keep killin' them demons,
Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment