About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Preperations

Today's Topics:
  • My Book (Nerds VS Populars)
  • In Other News...
  • Busy-ness
Let's see if I can get this post to be longer than a paragraph or two.  Now I said I've been busy.  Now I'm busier yet not busier.  Makes sense, huh?  Well while a lot of projects are done or on long-term standstill (which makes me remember I have to get some things done!  Yikes!), that gives me the very necessary time I need to finish up some of my own projects.

 I'm preparing to release my book onto the unsuspecting world.  I finished up what I hope to be the last of the bran-spankin' new, never-before-seen chapters, which means the rest I'm copying out of my handwritten book.  So I'm pretty close in that respect.

But then I have to do some editing.  And, despite the book's relatively short size, that is quite a monumental task.  Whether I'll be able to finish all this in 2 weeks like I want to, I don't know.  We'll see how it goes.

I'm also preparing for In Other News.  Despite it's release, I'm still fiddling around with some things, as well as getting a few more people involved.  I'm making sure we can open and start pulling in an audience while still improving the site, as well as the team.

I'm also preparing for another project...Unfortunately it's so top secret that I cannot share with any of you what it is, and basically I'm just saying this to get you thinking a bit.  What is the project?  What could it be?  What on Earth could this crazy man be thinking up now?

Well that will all be answered in due time.  A long time.  Actually, maybe no time.  And I don't mean no time as in soon, I mean no time as in never.  But hey, that's part of the fun, right?

Just know that it involves a giant laser, the moon, and a really big hamster wheel.  Not really.  I don't know what the heck kind of project that would be.

Keep busy, people of Earth!
Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment