About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nothin'

You may remember me saying writing runs in the family.  Well, so does writing about nothing, apparently.  My Dad told me that in school he had to do journal entries, and he could somehow write an entire page or two about not having anything to write about.

I think half my blog is pretty much the same way.

So today I'm once again talking about nothing.

Sure, there are some very important things going on right now, but you know what?  I don't really want to talk about that. Not here.  Not now.

What I do want to talk about is that Appreciation Week starts tomorrow, so if you haven't decided to already, you should celebrate. 
http://boxoflogic.blogspot.com/p/appreciation-week.html

Anyway...I'll just talk briefly about my book...I know I made some firm promises to finish it a while back, but, surprise surprise, I couldn't keep them.  I didn't have my editor quite on board with that idea.  Luckily, he's read a good portion so HOPEFULLY it'll be done before the year is up. But don't get too excited.

 Well, Nothing is harder to write about than it used to be. 

As far as blogging goes, I'm sorry I haven't been doing much lately.  Nothing eventful is happening.  I think up some pretty interesting stuff, but none of it is really anything I'd like to share here. 

That would be quite dangerous indeed.  If I unleashed just half the things I discuss in my head, the world would collapse with my radical ideas and incredible thought process.  In fact the whole planet just might blow up.

Perhaps that's what the Mayans predicted?  They knew a crazy person would destroy the planet...WITH THEIR MIND!

Of course they didn't, they didn't predict anything.  I'd like to put this to rest, that the Mayan's did NOT say the world would end this year.  They simply stopped making the calendar.  It's a big cycle, just like our own calender.  It doesn't go on forever, it just restarts every year.  Does the world end every December 31st?  Of course not.  Modern Mayans say that nothing will happen.  So everyone quit it with this nonsense. 

Now that that's out of the way, we can back to important things...like Nothing...

Well this has been much more than I planned on writing, thankfully, so I'll stop it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment