About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Busy as a Bee...A Very Busy Bee!

Unfortunately I have to keep this post quick as I have to leave the house soon, which is why no 'Today's Topics.'

I believe last post or possibly the one before that I said I was busy.  Well I got busier.  So many projects I've put for myself, and so many more that have been put on me by others, which, unfortunately, I have to do.

I'm being worked hard, so when I get some free time I spend a bit too much of it on YouTube instead of doing productive things like keeping this blog somewhat updated.

I plan to do a longer post, maybe later today, but if I don't I just wanted to tell you amazing readers that I haven't forgotten about this place!


Back in 5,
LogicBox

2 comments:

  1. Hey do you mind changing your posting back to American time so I don't feel you've perfecting time travel without me :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I am perfecting time travel without you :) Seriously though, thanks for reminding me because I forgot all about that.

      Delete