About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Monday, January 9, 2012

I Can't Think of a Title

Today's Topics:
  • Small Revisit
  • Self Revision
  • Upcoming Thing
 Alright.  As the title implies, I could not think of a good title today.  I'm not feeling overly creative.  I'd just like to take one quick moment to mention a subject of my previous post, SOPA.  Now I don't want to linger on it, but I want to, once again, apologize for any inaccurate information.  I don't know what I'm talking about half the time, and with something as complicated as politics, that's no exception.  But really, I'm not sure if anyone knows what they are talking about when it comes to bills.  Where do you read them?  And they are so specific, that if you slightly misread them, I'm guessing it can really mess things up.  And then if a few of the 'experts' mess up, everyone else will go with them, excepting this as fact.  That's why I don't normally get involved.


Anyway, enough of that.  I've been thinking.  What am I doing?  I have waaay to much free time on my hands.  Literally days of doing nothing.  And that's the problem.  I'm doing nothing.  I need to kick it into high gear.  I need to work.

I have this blog here, and I wouldn't say I'm being lazy about it, but I could be doing more.  Way more.  I have a project sitting around(the secret one) that isn't going anywhere.  I may have an excuse for that one, since I have to wait for other people, but still, I certainly could be thinking of ideas for it.  The project doesn't even have a name.

My book, too.  I started it about a year ago, and have barely touched it in these last few months of doing nothing.  Why is that?  I guess because I've been very bored these last couple months, but that's a horrible excuse.  Plenty of people are bored with their jobs yet go to them everyday.  I've been granted a perfect opportunity, doing something I actually enjoy and that I can maybe make some cash off of.

I have so many things that need doing, the above things only being some.  I have more than enough time to work on all these things, yet instead I laze around and play video games.  How come?  I don't know either, but I'm going to try and change all that.

Now let me get this straight, I'm not going to make any promises.  It seems when I try to change my ways I end up doing the same thing tomorrow even though I said I would do it differently.  My sub-conscious seems to be fighting a war with me, one where it does not move from its current position, and it's winning.

So here's what I'm going to try and do.  More blog posts.  Maybe not one a day like my good friend Rachael the Ginger, but more often, and talking about better things.  More interesting than just me rambling about random stuff.

More work on my book.  Like I said, I started this a year ago, and I'm about half way done with the typed version.  It's not even that long.  I should be rich by now, but no, instead I play decade old games that will be there tomorrow.

More dedication to finishing the secret project.  I don't care if you don't want to talk about it right now, coworker, we are going to do it and get it over with, and if you don't want to do much with it afterwards that's up to you.

I'm going to be working hard to bring you all some of the best things on the net, and to bring myself a good place to reveal the inner workings of my mind to people that care.

One thing I'm going to do is introducing Thought Thursdays.  This will be a time for me to ask you, the audience, a large question.  This could be anything from some totally random and completely useless 'What would you do if..', to something deep, meaningful, and inspirational.  

Well, I'm working on it, guys.  Like I said, no promises, but we're going to try this out, okay?  Now, because of my low amounts of data for my internet, I can't go TOO crazy just yet.  But as soon as I get the full deal, you can bet your biscuits I'm gonna be racing around the web and go absolutely insane.

Hopefully this will lead to even more awesome things for you and me to enjoy.  Who knows, this could really go somewhere.  I feel like I've left things off on a really strong note with this blog post.  I'm really hoping I can turn this into reality instead of me saying it in words.

Working to bring people the epicness of a lifetime,
Logic Box

1 comment:

  1. LOVING THIS! I'm really excited for you! Cannot wait for this to BLOW UP! :)

    ReplyDelete