About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bad Beginnings

Today's Topics:
  • Not much

Well, not a good start to my stuff that I talked about last post.  And unfortunately, it's not going to happen soon.  I'm just too limited by my internet, and, even if blogging takes up very little data, we really need to conserve every bit we can.



So yeah, I said all those awesome things, but none are really becoming reality (though I did finally send an e-mail that I've been meaning to send all year.  Yay!), and most of them are not going to be until I can get a decent connection.  So sorry about that.  I may be able to blog every now and again, but at this point, I really have no idea.

I may very well be able to deliver some of the things that I said, but I feel that at this point, I just can't make any promises.  Too limited by internet, and I never know if I'm going to be swept away to go somewhere.  But we'll try things out and see how they go.

Not sure what's to come,
Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment