About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Getting Into Things

Today's Topics:
  • My Skillz (with a z, naturally)
  • Upcoming Projects
So it's been a little while since my last post.  And the previous one to this was a garble of language that I doubt anyone will understand.  If you did understand it, well then either you're a liar or I am just that good at making up supposedly fake languages.


So lately I've been getting into animation.  I've done 2D, but I've just taken up 3D modeling.  So hopefully I'll be getting good at that, and will be able to animate my creations.  I'll try to post them once I can.

I'm hoping that I'll get good at 3D.  I want to open up a YouTube channel.  Two, actually.  One with regular entertainment and one with game videos.  I'm a major wuss, so I think a video of me playing Slender could really take off. 

But what does this have to do with animation, you ask?  Well, I'd like to get an intro/logo first.  A great one.  One so awesome that, when I bring it to people I know, they'll say, "Did you really do that?  I mean, did you actually do that?  No way."  I doubt I'll get that good, but one can dream, right?

So I'll be trying that out, and if it doesn't work I'll just settle for a basic, 2D logo fading into the screen.  But the first idea I have is really great, so I'd like to at least mess with that a bit before giving up.  Of course, I can't tell you what it is because that would ruin the surprise. 

So once I get that settled, hopefully you guys can expect not just an occasional blog post, but an occasional video, as well! 

Games, humor, all that jazz.  These things will also be going on ION, or at least the gaming portions.  Hopefully it will really bring in some views; both to my channel and the blog.  I like the whole circle thing.  Which reminds me I should advertise a friends channel.  He does stuff.  Very descriptive, I know.  Unfortunately I can't get the link right now so I'll have to get back to you on that!

Videos!
Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment