About Me

My photo
Strange, clever, dreaming. Not really much to say about myself. Not releasing too many personal details. I prefer to stay unknown...AND MYSTERIOUS!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Productivty

Today's Topics:
  • Projects
  • Me
  • Them
  • Meh
Well I was planning on doing another meaningful post about current issues, but I figured "Meh, nah."  So I'm just going to say stuff about me, instead.  Naturally.


I do enjoy using the word naturally, in case you haven't noticed.  I mean I don't use it that often.  But often enough that it's a thing, I guess.

Anyway, I feel very productive today.  The art for my book is almost done, and I'm doing one final read through.  Then it's done!  And I know I keep saying that, as I've said on a previous post.  But I'm really trying!

I've also started making a game with some friends.  Nothing big, we just want to get a grasp for the process and whatnot, and it's in the early stages.  But hopefully it'll turn into something and we'll start doing this more often.  

I've also done a good bit of work on the other secret project I'm working on, which I shall be keeping hidden until it's ready.  Which reminds me I need to get back to ION...It's sort of dying and I need to bring the views back to that...

Well all in all I feel very productive today, very useful.  I've done several smaller things, so today's a good day.  Boring, for you readers, but I just got my first view from the UK which made me say "better give them something, at least, to come back."  I like getting my first view from a country.  Not too long ago I got someone from China examining my blog. 

Hello person from China!  Hello person from Great Britain!  Hello people from everywhere else!  That's the amazing thing about the internet.  I can just browse around and see things coming from twelve different countries, just in a couple minutes in the comfort of my own home.  Oh technology, gotta love it. 

I'm feeling daring today, so I won't even bother to proof read my post like I normally do.  Mixin' it up!  And don't even say YOLO, because I despise the term. 

-Logic Box

No comments:

Post a Comment